The WINDSPILL DELUXE ADJUSTABLE “ COMPLETE KIT” to install two banners per light pole has FOUR Base castings and FOUR Arm Units. The Base castings strap to the light pole. The Arm Unit castings each have a 13/16" diameter fiberglass rod set at a 2 degree angle and epoxied into them to support the banner. Included are EIGHT 3/8" wide x 7/8" long self-locking bolts to secure the Arm Units to the Base Units. A "DoubleKit" will install TWO BANNERS, top and bottom hem on opposite sides of the light pole . Double Complete Kits include FOUR Quick-Release Banding and FOUR Cable Ties necessary to install TWO BANNERS, top and bottom hem.
- The Adjustable Hardware allows for easy and proper installation and change of banners. Each banner can be adjusted separately for a smooth, professional appearance.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Cast of aircraft quality 356 aluminum alloy, with T51 heat treatment. All rust-resistant components.
- The 3” width and the 7” length of the Base Unit provide lateral and vertical stability for the system. It fits round, square (up to 5" wide), octagonal and fluted poles over 3 1/2" in diameter. It can be lag-bolted into wooden poles or flat surfaces.
- The Base Unit does not require a confusing “top end up” mount as with some systems on the market. It doesn't matter which end of the Base Unit is up or down.
- The Base Unit allows the Arm Unit to mount directly to the base unit. Two 3/8" wide x 7/8" long bolts install through the adjustment slots in the Arm Unit and thread into the Base Unit to provide a strong, safe bond between the two castings.
- Banding guides on the Base Unit allow up to two wraps of up to 3/4" wide banding to secure it to the pole.The shared banding secures both Base units on either sides of the pole.
- 13/16" diameter unidirectional solid fiberglass rods are epoxied into the Arm castings to provide flexibility while maintaining strength. The canted rod design keeps the banner taut, yet absorbs the wind energy to reduce stress on the banner and the light pole - up to 25% wind-load reduction.
- Easy to install and maintain. Up to 3" of length adjustment for proper banner tensioning and appearance.
- Convenient banner tie-down on arm unit for securing your banner.
- Banner Arms can be installed or removed without disturbing the main (Base) casting.
- Safety features built in. No additional safety or lynch-pins are required. No moving parts to wear out or fail. Two 7/8” long by 3/8” diameter self-locking bolts pass through the adjustment slots in each Arm Unit and thread into the Base Unit. The Arm unit cannot be separated from the base unit unless both bolts are completely removed. The self-locking bolts are very easy to access and work with. THIS IS THE ONLY BANNER BRACKET SYSTEM ON THE MARKET WITH THIS PATENTED FEATURE.
Stock sizes for 24", 30" and 36" wide banners. Custom arm lengths available up to 36".
The Deluxe Adjustable will support up to a 36" wide x 96" long banner, top and bottom hem (see: Banding Requirements).
Ten year warranty when properly installed and maintained.
Standard Packaging: 2 Double kits per carton.